Special Events: Unique events you’ll want to attend.
Sick Skills sometimes puts on or attends special events which you can read about here. To cut a long story short you could find yourself an extra special, extra fun and extra cheap coaching session right here! Have a look below to see what’s on the Sick Skills Planner:
Wet Weather Skills Clinic:
Loosing control? Slipping on roots? Sliding around and feeling like a passenger? The wonderful Scottish weather can make everyone feel like this at times but it doesn’t have to be this way. Sick Skills has built a coaching session designed to give you more control, more confidence and more ability to tackle these tricky conditions.
• 4 hour session (10:00am – 2:30pm (30 min Lunch))
• Located at Nevis Range (Lunch available in cafe)
• Maximum 6 people
• For Intermediate riders (Can ride natural trails comfortably but struggle when wet. Email if unsure)
• £95 per person
How Sick Skills will turn you from Passenger to Pilot:
• Brake Control Development. Learn to get maximum power from the brakes by using modulation and body positioning to maintain grip while keeping the wheels turning. Essential for descending control and confidence.
• Body/Bike Movement Development. Learn how to let the bike move laterally to maintain momentum, balance and traction. A stiff rider is a sketchy rider.
• Line Choice. Learn to pick the best route so you can nail that impossible session and look like a total boss.
• Put everything together and ride some of the best natural trails in the area with composure and control.
9th January – Nevis Range – 2 spaces – £95 COMPLETED
Check back for more dates in the future. In the meantime check out our Custom Coaching
* As this session is weather dependant it may have to be rescheduled due to a bizarre case of dry conditions. Decision will be made at 12 midday on Friday 8th. If rescheduled and you cannot attend full refund will be given *