Custom Coaching: You call the shots!
This is the most versatile and most popular service that Sick Skills offers. You choose the location, you choose the time and you choose the content. It’s the ideal way to get your perfect day. Downhill coaching for 3 people in Inverness on the 4th of June from 8am till 3pm focussing on cornering and massive skids? Certainly sir/madame, whatever you want.
From 1 person getting personal tuition to groups up to 6 heading out for a big ride with some excellent coaching, Sick Skills covers it all.
So how do you go about booking one of these excellent Custom Coaching Sessions?
• Have a look at the Sick Skills calendar and choose a date that is available.
• Decide on a location to hold the coaching day.
• Have a think about what content you would like included in the day (cornering, bike setup, roots, wheelies, pedalling, anything you can think of really).
• Head to the BOOK NOW page and fill out the form, job done!
Price is variable but here is a short guide to give you an idea:
• Group Coaching Full Day —————————– £130pp + travel
• Group Coaching Half Day —————————- £75pp + travel
• One to One Coaching Full Day———————- £260 + travel
• One to One Coaching Half Day ——————— £150 + travel
*Group booking discount: 3 people earn a 10% discount and every additional person earns an extra 5% off the total coaching price*
The “travel” cost depends on the location you choose. It is charged at 40p per mile and the cost is spread across all participants. Distance is calculated on the return journey from Pitlochry to the coaching location. If you are unsure just mention in the email and I will supply a full quote.
I can also do coaching days to a budget. It’s exactly the same as above but you let me know your budget and I’ll work something out. See you on the trails!